#HealthJustice2017 poster gallery
We invited health justice partnerships across Australia to contribute a poster to our first national conference, showcasing the work they’re doing and the people they’re helping. The results demonstrate the incredible innovation, impact and creativity of health professionals and lawyers working collaboratively to stop legal problems becoming health problems.
- Why a poster?
- Designing your HJP poster
- Free stuff to use when making a poster
- HJP poster example
- #HealthJustice2017 poster gallery
Why a poster
Posters are a great way for health justice partnerships to demonstrate their work. This format is unusual in legal settings but is regularly used in the health sector to present key information, particularly at conferences. Taking the time to develop a poster can help build the capability of health justice partnerships to talk about their work in a range of ways to a range of different audiences.
Designing an HJP poster
- Set out a narrative that best describes your HJP: its value, successes, or lessons learned about how best to meet community need.
- Find images that complement your narrative. Talk with your partners about what images might be useful. Even organisational logos can break up text.
NB organisations may need signoff for publications or logos.
Check out this HJP poster example from an American health justice partnership supporting children in Durham (North Carolina). But remember:
Free stuff you can use to make an awesome poster!
Graphic design packages
HJP poster suggestion
Download the HJP Example as a PDF