We’ve heard what practitioners, researchers and policy-makers want from this conference and we’re bringing you a program that shares knowledge and develops skills about:
- Australia’s health system and social models of health in hospital and community health services
- The impact of legal problems on health and wellbeing
- Connecting research to practice and clinical training
- Supporting community voices in our health, legal and human services
- Different approaches to evaluation
- The critical role of policy advocacy in improving the lives of vulnerable communities
- Comparable models overseas
Our highly participatory conference format will maximise opportunities for skills development and networking where participants can test ideas, develop strategies and build relationships for their own working context.
We are aiming for a paperless event, so instead of handing out printed programs, we’ve created a Health Justice Australia Conference App (available for free in the Play Store or the App Store), which contains all the program and speaker information you’ll need on the day.
Final program for website - 27 October
Download the conference program here.