As the national centre for health justice partnerships, Health Justice Australia is your one-stop shop for setting up and building an effective HJP. We help you do this in various ways.
- We act as consultants to help you navigate the complexities of bringing different professionals from different disciplines into the one practice.
- We work one-on-one to help health justice partnerships identify community needs and how best they can meet them.
- We create resources to support health justice partnerships, based on the experience of our national network of HJP professionals.
- We undertake research into the effectiveness of the HJP model and who it can help, including developing a national evaluation framework and guidance about best practice.
- We facilitate the sharing of key insights from HJP practitioners across the country and support peer-to-peer learning.
- We engage in training and facilitation of health and justice partners and stakeholders that build conversations and mutual understanding to enable better collaboration.
- We leverage the expertise of our national network of HJP practitioners to advocate critical reforms to health and legal services (including adequacy of funding for services, effectiveness of policy and service design, and recommended directions for integration of service systems).
Contact us to learn how we can support you!